Senior Analyst, M&A Advisory
Nick is an M&A Advisory Senior Analyst within the Merchant Banking practice. He focuses on both buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory to companies in the Defense, Intelligence and Security markets.
Prior to joining The Chertoff Group, Nick was an associate at KPMG providing risk consulting solutions to various federal clients. Most recently, he was an Investment Banking Analyst at SC&H Capital providing sell-side advisory support to clients within the Aerospace and Defense, Technology, Food and Beverage and Manufacturing markets.
- Sell-Side M&A Advisory
- Buy-Side M&A Due Diligence
- Private Equity Investments
- Defense, Intelligence, and Security Markets
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE)
- B.S., University of Maryland