We help companies of all sizes build resilient organizations that anticipate and address complex cybersecurity risks with confidence.
Organizations across industry sectors are beset by increasingly disruptive cyber attacks targeting companies and their supply chains. Such developments underscore the importance of high-performing cybersecurity programs. The building blocks for these effective cybersecurity programs are transparency, accuracy and precision.
Build programs that are grounded in, and traceable to, authoritative frameworks to increase security assurance and avoid “black-box” opacity.
Comprehensively map likely threats to specific threat-informed defenses, and validate that defenses are operating as intended.
Achieve a fine-grain understanding of exactly where defenses are applied across an organization’s environment to drive risk-informed implementation and testing.
Organizations that prioritize cyber defenses based on real-world threat behavior and authoritative security frameworks can meaningfully reduce cyber risk. Whether you seek to mature your security posture, inform business risk, or meet compliance or insurance obligations, we can help.
We apply authoritative best practices, deep resident expertise and a network of trusted partners to help organizations of all sizes position their cybersecurity programs to enable business resiliency.
Our Services are Aligned to The Chertoff Group Security Risk Management Framework
Evaluate cyber hygiene, controls, critical assets, and inherent threat profile to prioritize cybersecurity initiatives.
Streamlined cyber risk diagnostic assessments: enable risk-driven decision-making and transparency for security investments and tool optimization.
- Cyber hygiene reviews: increase asset configuration and domain trust visibility to harden the network and assets.
- Comprehensive maturity assessments: determine inherent risk profile and alignment of defense measures with objectives.
- Specialized assessments: evaluate effectiveness for addressing specific risk (e.g., ransomware, CFIUS, regional).
Determine and build the components needed for strong defense and risk mitigation.
Comprehensive cybersecurity program build: documents business profile and high-value assets; customized threat-informed defenses for cloud and hybrid architectures.
Cyber insurance support: assists with rapid deployment of capabilities required to maintain coverage, then builds and validates the cybersecurity program.
- Policy: establishes core cybersecurity policies, procedures, and standards to increase security program transparency and consistency.
- Customized leadership exercises: stress-test cyber crisis management roles and response plans, decision-making, escalation and communications.
- CISO services to implement and sustain baseline cybersecurity capabilities
Establish baselines and tools for the continuous monitoring and reporting of security posture.
Metrics development and progress reviews: provide leadership visibility into program implementation and effectiveness.
- Board risk reporting and threat briefings: translate evolving security risk and their potential business impacts and show progress against security goals and objectives.
- Audit and testing: leverage authoritative framework and sampling to validate existence and effectiveness of key controls.
- Thought leadership and public policy: support enables communication of approach to security risk management to external stakeholders.
Building Cybersecurity "Muscle"
Cybersecurity risks are increasingly intertwined with physical security impacts as well as a rapidly changing geopolitical and regulatory environment. We regularly combine cybersecurity services with parallel physical or geopolitical/regulatory expertise to deliver integrated risk-informed advice.
- Apply an offense-informed defense analysis, based on the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, to assess technology environments from the mindset of an adversary.
- Reflect the changing nature of inherent risk in program design and account for implementation risks so organizations avoid trip-ups as they build their programs.
- Prioritize preventive and detective measures based on risk and assume that an incident will happen, and we work with clients to design for resiliency.
- Build continuous validation to ensure effective security performance over time.