Senior Director Security Risk & Resilience
Scott joined The Chertoff Group in 2023 and leads execution for the corporate security risk and resilience practice.
Prior to joining The Chertoff Group, Scott served as the head of global security and business resiliency (CSO) for Lucid Motors, where he created and matured the company’s global security organization. Some of his notable past roles include chief of staff and head of strategy for global security at Uber, deputy chief of preparedness for the New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness, and national security fellow for the Committee on Foreign Affairs in the U.S. House of Representatives.
Scott currently serves as a senior fellow of the McCrary Institute for Cyber and Critical Infrastructure Security, as a member of ASIS International’s CSO Center, and as a member of the Governor of New Jersey’s Infrastructure Advisory Committee.
- Built a post-acquisition security operating model for a Fortune 50 healthcare company.
- Led a comprehensive organizational risk assessment for a Fortune 200 technology company.
- Created a comprehensive supply chain security program for a Fortune 50 manufacturer.
Certified Insider Threat Program Manager (ITPM), Software Engineering Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
Certified Protection Professional (CPP), ASIS International
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), DRI International
- M.A., Global Security Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- B.A., Psychology, Sociology, and Anthropology, Washington and Lee University